EXTREME CHALLENGE 2017
This year we are partnering with Surf Coast Century to deliver an epic 100km ultra-marathon!
Enjoy breathtaking surf coast views, register today and raise vital funds for mental illness research.
50km and 100km ultra marathon is perfect for those seeking a challenging yet achievable course. Do it in a relay team of four, three or two, or do the entire 100km solo!
9 September 2017 | Anglesea | Victoria
CHALLENGE yourself and FUNDRAISE for mental illness
- Register today and mention ONEINFIVE to get 15% discount on your entry fee.
- Then set your fundraising goal for ONE IN FIVE and help us beat mental illness: EVERYDAY HERO
As part of our fundraising team you will receive:
- All the camaraderie and support of the Extreme Challenge
- Regular team updates with training and fundraising tips and interviews with our running hero’s.
- Free access to our Extreme Challenge running group in Melbourne with weekly/monthly runs. All fitness levels welcome. Come along, meet new people, all whilst exercising to stay mentally & physically healthy.
- Free ONE IN FIVE running top & sponsor merchandise.
- A great supporter group cheering you on through the event.
- Free access to a dedicated masseur after the event.
- A prize for the highest fundraiser.
Contact: Gwen or Julie via email: email@example.com
The EXTREME CHALLENGE series
The Extreme Challenge is a fundraising crusade for mental illness research.
In its 11th year, the Extreme Challenge has seen participants run marathons, hike the kokoda trail and challenge themselves to raise vital funds for mental illness. All money donated goes to our projects at The Florey Institue of Neuroschience to help us find better treatments and cures for bipolar, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety and suicide.
We are always looking to partner with potential sponsors. If you would like to find out how you can help, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extreme Challenge specifically aims to highlight the benefits of regular exercise for mental health and encourages the participation of people living with a mental illness.