Since 2003, we have raised over $1.8 million, funding mental illness research to help find a cure.
With your donation, we can improve the lives of one in five Australians who experience a mental illness.
- $20 pays to process analyse tissue in experiments performed to understand the causes of mental illness.
- $40 can provide 1 hour of a research assistant's laboratory time, speeding our progress towards results.
- $50 pays for specialised substances like molecular dyes vital for completing experiments.
- $100 is enough to provide laboratory plastic ware to test a potential new treatment for mental illness.
- $500 is enough to provide new laboratory equipment for genetic experiments requiring ultra clean conditions.
Make a donation now
Select a set donation amount or type in an amount of your choice, choose a payment method, online or offline and fill in your details. All donations to ONE IN FIVE are tax deductible, you will receive a tax receipt on completion of your transaction via email.
One in Five Donate
Wills and Bequests
Remember ONE IN FIVE in your will and help us find breakthroughs, progress and cures for mental illness.
Will Wording: “I give, devise and bequeath to ONE IN FIVE Association Inc, (ABN 70 206 791 848) of GPO Box 2950 Melbourne 3001 for the purposes of funding mental illness research, free from all taxes and duties, (here please specify your gift, e.g. the sum of $X). I direct that the receipt of any director or other proper officer for the time being of that Foundation will be a sufficient discharge to my Trustees.”
Leaving a legacy to charity may be as simple as adding a Codicil to your existing will, but please seek the advice of your solicitor before doing so.