Since 2003, we have raised over $2.1 million, funding mental illness research to help find a cure.
With your donation, we can improve the lives of one in five Australians who experience a mental illness.
- $20 pays to process and analyse tissue in experiments performed to understand the causes of mental illness.
- $40 can provide 1 hour of a research assistant's laboratory time, speeding our progress towards results.
- $50 pays for specialised substances like molecular dyes vital for completing experiments.
- $100 is enough to provide laboratory plastic ware to test a potential new treatment for mental illness.
- $500 is enough to provide new laboratory equipment for genetic experiments requiring ultra clean conditions.
Make a donation now.
Select a set donation amount or type in an amount of your choice and fill in your details. All donations to ONE IN FIVE are tax deductible, you will receive a tax receipt on completion of your transaction via email.
One in Five Donate
You can also remember ONE IN FIVE in your will, and help us find breakthroughs, progress and cures for mental illness.
Donate to the Extremely Long Lunch