Expertise required: CPA Accounting – Volunteer or Bro Bono corporate assistance. ONE IN FIVE recently obtained DGR status and we are now looking for some expertise to assist with:
- Review and manage of MYOB accounts set-up
- Review of accounting methodology and advice on any associated not-for-profit tax and accounting legislation
- Tax advice with respect to GST liabilities
- Advice with respect to accounting impact of DGR status and requirements regarding future receipts for donations
- Complete annual ATO & ACNC reporting
Location: Melbourne, Victoria.
Commitment: Requires advising the Treasurer on a quarterly basis, approx. 2 hours once a quarter (approx 8 hours a year).
If you’d like to join our team or assist through your organisation, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About ONE IN FIVE: Established in 2004, ONE IN FIVE is a not-for-profit charity committed to alleviating the suffering caused by mental illness by funding medical research that will lead to better treatments and hopefully a cure. Our volunteers are passionate about making a difference to Australians living with a mental illness. We raise some money to fund scientists who are looking for breakthroughs and advances in mental illness.